Ever since the deadly Paris attacks, where at least one ISIS fighter snuck into the country as a refugee, Americans and Republicans in Congress have been demanding Obama hit the pause button on his dangerous plan to import 10,000 Islamist refugees from Syria.

But rather than slam on the brakes, the Obama regime is pressing down on the accelerator.

Since the regime hasn’t yet been able to hit its quota of 10,000 Syrian refugees, they are slashing the time by which they process each refugee.

CBS News reports:

As the Obama administration institutes a “surge” aimed at meeting its goal — currently way off-target — of admitting 10,000 Syrian refugees this fiscal year, the Associated Press has cited an official at the U.S. Embassy in Amman as saying that the time taken to process each admission is being cut to three months.

“While the resettlement process usually takes 18 to 24 months, under the surge operation this will be reduced to three months,” [regional refugee coordinator Gina] Kassem said, the AP reported Wednesday.

With the fiscal year now more than half over, the number of Syrian refugees admitted as of Wednesday stands at 1,353, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

In order to meet the 10,000 target by the end of the fiscal year on September 30th, the AP report said that around 600 Syrian refugees were being interviewed daily at a “resettlement surge center” which was opened in Amman last February.

This reckless policy could be the Trojan Horse ISIS is searching for to sneak fighters into America.

We’ve already seen the disastrous consequences of Obama’s failed vetting procedures when one of the San Bernardino terrorists (http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/uncategorized/disturbing-details-about-how-obama-allowed-terrorists-to-invade-america/) infiltrated America by providing false information on her fiancé visa application.

And Obama’s own FBI Director testified there is no way we can conduct thorough background checks of Islamist’s seeking asylum in America as refugees.

The Daily Caller reports:

FBI director James Comey said during a House Committee on Homeland Security hearing on Wednesday that the federal government does not have the ability to conduct thorough

background checks on all of the 10,000 Syrian refugees that the Obama administration says will be allowed to come to the U.S.

“We can only query against that which we have collected,” Comey said in response to a line of questioning from Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson .

“And so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interest reflected in our database, we can query our database until the cows come home, but there will be nothing showing up because we have no record of them.”

Obama has previously mocked critics of his refugee program by boasting of the 18-24 month long process each applicant must submit to before being accepted as a refugee.

But that argument was destroyed by his regime shrinking that processing window to three months.

And of the nearly 1,400 refugees accepted into America under the Obama regime program, 97% are Muslim and 26% are men between the ages of 14 and 50.

This is a clear danger to the national security of the United States, as evidenced by the terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels.

But Obama continues to ignore the threat of radical Islamic terrorism.

While that normally comes in the form of refusing to say the words, his dangerous refugee policy goes one step further and invites it onto our shores.