Pope Francis has emerged as a reliable left-wing voice on the international stage.
But how did he rise to the position?
A bombshell report by a Vatican insider reveals Barack Obama’s shocking involvement.
Pope Benedict XVI stunned the world when he resigned on February 28th, 2013.
He was the first Pope to resign since Pope Gregory XII in 1415.
Many were puzzled at Pope Benedict’s resignation.
But one Italian archbishop close to the former Pope has stepped forward and says Obama played a role in the Pope’s resignation.
An Italian archbishop close to Pope Benedict XVI has claimed that the Obama administration may have been complicit in the “tremendous pressures” that led the former pope to resign in 2013.
It is “no coincidence” that some Catholic groups “have asked President Trump to open a commission of inquiry to investigate whether the administration of Barack Obama exerted pressure on Benedict,” said Archbishop Luigi Negri in an interview Monday, citing other revelations by Wikileaks regarding efforts by the Democratic Party to sway the direction of the Catholic Church in the United States.
“It remains shrouded in mystery for now,” he said to news outlet Rimini 2.0, “but I am sure that those responsible will be found out.”
His full remarks were:
“It was an unprecedented gesture. In recent meetings I physically embrittled seen, but lucid in thought. I have little knowledge – thankfully – the facts of the Roman Curia, but I am certain that one day emerge grave responsibilities inside and outside the Vatican. Benedict XVI has undergone tremendous pressures. It is no coincidence that in America, even on the basis of what has been published by Wikileaks, some Catholic groups have asked President Trump to open a commission of inquiry to investigate whether the administration of Barack Obama has lobbied Benedetto . It remains for now a serious mystery, but I am sure that the responsibilities will come out. Approaching my own “end of the world” and the first question they’ll come to St. Peter’s will be right on this issue. “
WikiLeaks also released emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta which revealed he sought to create phony Catholic groups in the United States to push a left-wing agenda and change American politics.
Breitbart reports the emails show Podesta planned to use the fake groups to influence the Church:
“In the midst of the hundreds of John Podesta’s emails released by Wikileaks, one contained a report by Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good, a faux Catholic association founded by Podesta to provoke a revolution in the Catholic Church.
The executive director of the organization, Christopher J. Hale, referred to the group’s “grueling preparation for Pope Francis’s apostolic trip to the US.”
Along with efforts to infiltrate the Church hierarchy, the organization’s collusion with the Obama administration was also made apparent in Hale’s report.
“I spoke to the White House yesterday and they assure us the media’s moniker calling us ‘God Squad’ isn’t just sweet nothings, but actually a fair assessment of the substantial difference we’re making in this conversation,” he wrote.”
In light of these revelations, conservative Catholics are questioning whether these phony groups and the Obama administration played a direct role in Pope Benedict’s resignation.
Conservative Catholics published a letter in The Remnant – a Catholic newspaper – asking the Trump administration to pursue the following lines of inquiry:
– To what end was the National Security Agency monitoring the conclave that elected Pope Francis? 
– What other covert operations were carried out by US government operatives concerning the resignation of Pope Benedict or the conclave that elected Pope Francis?
– Did US government operatives have contact with the “Cardinal Danneels Mafia”? 
– International monetary transactions with the Vatican were suspended during the last few days prior to the resignation of Pope Benedict. Were any U.S. Government agencies involved in this? 
– Why were international monetary transactions resumed on February 12, 2013, the day after Benedict XVI announced his resignation? Was this pure coincidence? 
– What actions, if any, were actually taken by John Podesta, Hillary Clinton, and others tied to the Obama administration who were involved in the discussion proposing the fomenting of a “Catholic Spring”?
– What was the purpose and nature of the secret meeting between Vice President Joseph Biden and Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican on or about June 3, 2011?
– What roles were played by George Soros and other international financiers who may be currently residing in United States territory? 
Considering Archbishop Luigi Negri’s comments and the WikiLeaks revelations, an investigation into the circumstances – and possible involvement by the Obama administration – is necessary.