Plagued with scandal, Hillary Clinton is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

And as usual, it all ties back to Benghazi.

Of all the things Hillary has been accused of and the crimes she has so far skated away from, abandoning our personnel at the consulate in Benghazi and leaving them to be murdered and dragged through the streets stands out as the defining scandal of her career.

She ignored repeated pleas for more security and refused to lift a finger to push for military reinforcements during the attack.

But to cover up her own borderline treasonous incompetence – and that of Barak Obama – she lied saying the attack was the result of a YouTube video that supposedly offended Muslims.

Protecting Obama’s re-election – and subsequently her own Presidential campaign – took priority number one.

So she told the families of the murdered Americans in Benghazi that a video was to blame for the attacks.

The Daily Caller reports:

At least four Benghazi victims’ family members have said that Clinton talked about the importance of the video — which was produced by Nakoula Basseley Nakoula — during the Sept. 14, 2012 memorial service.

Charles Woods, the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, said that Clinton even told him that she was going to have Nakoula arrested.

“We are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son,” Woods told The Weekly Standard in October, reading from notes he took following his conversation with Clinton.

“I remember those words: ‘who was responsible for the death of your son.’ She was blaming him and blaming the movie,” he added.

While the family members have been consistently retelling this account of their meeting with Hillary, only now is the “mainstream” media picking up on the story.

And it’s forcing Hillary into a situation where she is calling the parents of dead Americans “liars.”

It’s disgusting.

The Daily Caller also reports:

Hillary Clinton is denying once again that she told family members of Benghazi attack victims that a video was to blame for the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks — leaving only the possibility that the families are either lying or grossly mistaken about what the then-secretary of state told them in private.

During an editorial board meeting with The Conway (N.H.) Daily Sun, Clinton was asked about an interview she recently had with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in which she denied that she told family members of the Benghazi victims during a Sept. 14, 2012 memorial service at Andrews Air Force Base that the film “Innocence of Muslims” was the catalyst for the attack.

The family members have publicly disputed Clinton’s claims, saying that the then-secretary of state explicitly blamed the film that day and said that she would go after the maker of the film, which many Muslims considered offensive.

Daily Sun columnist Tom McLaughlin pressed Clinton on the conflicting claims.

“Somebody is lying,” McLaughlin said during the editorial meeting. “Who is it?

“Not me, that’s all I can tell you,” Clinton replied.

These are classic Clinton tactics to sidestep scandal.

Attack your accusers. Smear them with allegations and hide behind weasel-worded language.
The Benghazi terrorist attack demands accountability from our leaders.

There was a clear failure of leadership and those who allowed the Americans to be brutally murdered must be called into account.

Instead, the dead bodies of Americans are regarded as mere obstacles for Hillary Clinton to step over in her unending quest for personal power.