North Korea continues to escalate tensions with the United States.

The rogue communist nation is scheming to bully the world into accepting them as a full-fledged nuclear power.

Now they just dropped the big one on Trump.

The North Korean government persists on pumping out a steady stream of provocations and threats.

Their latest warning was that nuclear war could break out at any moment and that Donald Trump was to blame.

Pyongyang upped their rhetoric in response to regularly schedule joint U.S. and South Korea military exercises.

These are just drills, but Kim Jong Un believes them to be a pretext for an invasion.

Bloomberg reports:

“North Korea warned that a nuclear war “may break out any moment” as the U.S. and South Korea began one of the largest joint naval drills off both the east and west coasts of the peninsula.

Kim In Ryong, North Korea’s deputy ambassador to the United Nations, said on Monday that his nation had become a “full-fledged nuclear power which possesses the delivery means of various ranges” and warned that “the entire U.S. mainland is within our firing range.” He also called North Korea “a responsible nuclear state.”

“As long as one does not take part in the U.S. military actions against the DPRK, we have no intention to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against any other country,” Kim said, referring to his country’s formal name.

The comments are similar to other warnings North Korea has made over the past few months as tensions have increased with President Donald Trump’s administration. Kim Jong Un’s regime has repeatedly said it needs the capability to strike the U.S. with a nuclear weapon in order to deter an American attack.”

That wasn’t North Korea’s only threat.

Their state news agency promised the U.S. would face an “unimaginable” attack if they proceeded with a planned drill to go over evacuating American citizens from South Korea.

Satellite images show missiles being moved and experts believe North Korea will conduct another ICBM test as a way to flex their muscles in response to the U.S.-South Korea exercises.

The Mirror reports:

“Last week, North Korea was spotted moving multiple missiles sparking fears of a fresh launch.

A US spy satellite captured images of missiles mounted on launchers being moved out of a hangar near the capital Pyongyang last Friday, it was claimed.

American and South Korean intelligence agencies are now preparing for the Kim Jong-un regime to carry out a new provocation in defiance of worldwide condemnation…

… However the new satellite images suggest Kim will go ahead with another test of its intercontinental ballistic missiles.

A source told South Korean newspaper The Dong-A Ilbo: “The North may carry out a simultaneous launch of ICBM and IRBM within a few days in protest against the U.S.’s show of military might.”

Will North Korea carry out this threat?

We will keep you updated on any new developments in this nuclear crisis.